Zinc Solubilizing Liquid Bio Fertilizer
Approx. Rs 350 / Litre
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Litre
- Packaging Size: 500ml, 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 50 Liter, 200 Liter
- Brand: Samridhi
- Form: Liquid
- Pack Type: Bottles, Drums
Viable Cell Count
1 x108 cell / ml of liquid
No contamination at 105 dilution
5.0 – 7.5
Zinc solubilizing bacteria produces organic acids and converting the insoluble zinc sulphide, Zinc oxide and Zinc carbonate into available Zn+ through lowering the soil PH and breaking down the complexity and increase the crop yield and soil health.
Crops grown between 5 to 8 pH ZSB should be applied specially in Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Citrus,
Pomegranate, Ginger etc.
Benefits to the crops:
- Control khera disease in paddy
- Increase crop yield and the quality of the produce
- Improve soil health and activate hormones
- Improve root and plant growth
- Improve photosynthetic activity
Method of Application and dosage for Liquid Formulation:
- Soil application – Mix 500 ml – 1.0 lit. per acre in 50 kg well
decomposed Fym/ compost/vermi compost/ field soil and broadcast in the field at the time of final ploughing and in the standing crop up to 45 days after sowing.
- Drip Irrigation – Mix 500ml – 1.0 litr/acre of in 100 lit. of water
and apply in the field through drip irrigation.
Method of Application and dosage for Powder / Granule
- Soil application – Mix 2.0 Kg per acre in 50 kg well decomposed Fym/ compost/vermi compost/ field soil and broadcast in the field at the time of final ploughing and in the standing crop up to 45 days after sowing.
- Do not mix with Antibiotic.
- Compatible with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides when applied in the soil.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mundra (Gujrat) , Nvaha Sheva (Mumbai)
- Production Capacity: 5000 Liters / Day
- Delivery Time: 7-10 Days